Equipment & Process Design
Considers the design, engineering specifications and methodology to minimize the asset's total life cycle cost.
- Change is a Personal Choice
- Designing for Sustainability: “Begin with the end in mind”
- Is Your Shutdown Planning Hurting Your Routine Corrective Planning?
- What is Mechanical Integrity and what are the requirements of an MI program?
- Working without Supervision: Overcoming Inefficiencies and Lost Productivity
- Reliability Lessons from the Aircraft Industry
- Why is my kitting process not working?
- Integrating Reliability into an Asset Integrity Dashboard
- How complex should maintenance procedures be?
- The People Side of Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: the Key to Reliability Excellence
- What’s in a name?
- What Drives Asset Life Cycle Costs?
- Maintenance Really is Really Not the Problem