A proactive strategy that governs the entire life cycle of capital assets through operating, risk and management plans.
- Developing Asset Management Plans
- Four Reliability and Maintenance Projects That Provide Immediate Results
- PAS 55 – What is it and what’s the next step?
- Reducing the Total Cost of Ownership
- Reliability Engineers: Your Effectiveness Depends on Your Leadership Skills
- The Five Biggest Risks to Effective Asset Management
- The Key to Risk Identification: How You Manage Asset Information
- The Value of Risk-Based Asset Management
- When Are OEM Recommendations Not Enough?
- Life Cycle Engineering’s Asset Management System Framework: Using Asset Management Capabilities to Create Value
- Reliability Lessons from the Aircraft Industry
- Defining Holistic Asset Criticality to Manage Risk
- Introducing LCE's Asset Management System Framework
- Integrating Reliability into an Asset Integrity Dashboard
- Integrating Performance Standards into an Asset Management System
- Choose the Right PM Task – and the Right Frequency
- Preventive Maintenance and Care for the MRO Storeroom Inventory
- Ten Things to Know about ISO 55000
- Incorporating Risk-based Asset Management into your Drug Shortage Prevention Program
- Autonomous Maintenance: Can you go too far?
- Is Asset Hierarchy Validation and Optimization a Waste of Time and Money?
- Why are Preventive Maintenance (PM) inspections not always effective?
- What Do Your Preventive Maintenance Tasks Really Do For Your Asset Care Strategy?
- How Does a PM Program Help Eliminate Component Failures?
- Eliminate These Obstacles Before You Implement Predictive Maintenance
- Managing Risk: GMPs are Not Enough
- Analyzing the Relationship of Preventive Maintenance to Corrective Maintenance
- One Skill That Takes Good Engineers to Great
- Involving Operators in Your Equipment Maintenance Plans
- What Drives Asset Life Cycle Costs?
- Is Your Asset Hierarchy Out of Order?
- The Best Changeover is No Changeover
- What NASCAR Can Teach Your Operators and the Maintenance Department
- Reliability: Fact and Fiction
- Life Lessons My Father Taught Me About Reliability
- FMEA: The Heart of Equipment Maintenance
- Asset Management Plans: An ISO 55000 Building Block
- Reliability Centered Maintenance: 40 Years Young and as Relevant as Ever
- Reliability Excellence (Rx): A Foundation for Successfully Implementing Lean Manufacturing
- Root Cause Analysis Investigation Guide for Oil Rigs
- Asset Maintenance Program Self-Assessment Tool
- ISO 55000 Overview and Simple Assessment
- Budgeting for Maintenance: A Behavior-based Approach
- Lubrication Program Self-Assessment
- Predictive Maintenance Program Self-Assessment
- Critical Asset Performance Standards (CAPS)
- Meeting Increased Market Demand Through Reliability Excellence
- RCM is Still Good for Business
- In Search of Operational Excellence: Six Sigma and Standard Work
- In Search of Operational Excellence: Why Work Management is Important to Business Performance
- The Importance of Culture Change in Work Management and Reliability
- Facilitators Make The Difference: Featuring Mike Smith
- Australian Offshore Drilling Fleet Transformed from Out-of-Compliance to World Class
- RBAM Guides Energy Company’s Asset Conundrum
- Life Cycle Engineering Sharpens Maintenance Strategy for Premier Automation Manufacturer
- What’s In a Name? How Storeroom Optimization Eliminated Excess MRO Inventory
- LCE Provides Chemicals Corporation with Equipment and Facility Condition Assessment
- Lansing Board of Water and Light Prepares for ISO 55000 Certification
- Brownsville Public Utilities Board Implements Asset Management Best Practices
- A Steel Mill Mitigates Impact of Shutdowns with an Operational Risk Assessment and Risk Register
- Episode: Validating and Optimizing Your Asset Hierarchy System
- Episode: 4 Stumbling Blocks to Effective Asset Management
- Episode: Predictive Maintenance A Proactive Approach to Achieving Reliability Part 1
- Episode: Predictive Maintenance A Proactive Approach to Achieving Reliability Part 2