Equipment & Process Design
Considers the design, engineering specifications and methodology to minimize the asset's total life cycle cost.
- Change is a Personal Choice
- Designing for Sustainability: “Begin with the end in mind”
- Improving Availability Is Much More Than Maintenance
- Integrating Risk Analysis into Deferred Maintenance Decision Making
- Is Your Shutdown Planning Hurting Your Routine Corrective Planning?
- Shift your Plant from Reactive to Reliable
- What is Mechanical Integrity and what are the requirements of an MI program?
- When Are OEM Recommendations Not Enough?
- Working without Supervision: Overcoming Inefficiencies and Lost Productivity
- Reliability Lessons from the Aircraft Industry
- Why is my kitting process not working?
- Integrating Reliability into an Asset Integrity Dashboard
- How complex should maintenance procedures be?
- The People Side of Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: the Key to Reliability Excellence
- Maintenance Planners: At the Center of It All
- Taming the Backlog Beast
- What Drives Asset Life Cycle Costs?
- Maintenance Really is Really Not the Problem
- Cycle Counting for Storerooms
- Maintenance Supervisor Coaching
- Maintenance Work Planning: 5 Elements to Consider
- Meeting Increased Market Demand Through Reliability Excellence
- Operations-led Reliability
- Reliability Engineering Certification
- The Importance of Culture Change in Work Management and Reliability
- Using Kitting for Maintenance Repairs
- Four Reliability Excellence Competencies
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Course Preview
- A Metallurgical Coke Producer Addresses Financial Challenges with Reliability Excellence
- Alumina Refinery Drives Continuous Improvement with Reliability Excellence
- Chemical Processing Plant Uses Asset Management Best Practices to Build Total Process Reliability
- Hot Stuff! Heating Up Reliability at AltaSteel
- Minnkota Improves with LCE
- Power Plant Embraces Reliability to Improve Performance and Mitigate Aging Workforce Issues
- The Swagelok Reliability Journey Includes an Important Role for Reliability Engineers
- Truck Manufacturing with World-Class Operations
- United States Sugar Corporation Improves its Operating Margin With Reliability Excellence
- Reducing Asset Life Cycle Cost by Designing for Reliability
- Episode: Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions of Work Management and Planning and Scheduling
- Episode: Combining Technology Processes and Change Management to Address the Aging Workforce
- Episode: 4 Stumbling Blocks to Effective Asset Management
- Episode:Make Your Storeroom Great Again
- Episode: Predictive Maintenance A Proactive Approach to Achieving Reliability Part 1
- Episode: Predictive Maintenance A Proactive Approach to Achieving Reliability Part 2
- Episode: Breaking Down Barriers with a One Plant One Team Approach
- Episode: How to Build a Business Case for Reliability