Equipment & Process Design
Considers the design, engineering specifications and methodology to minimize the asset's total life cycle cost.
- Change is a Personal Choice
- Is Your Shutdown Planning Hurting Your Routine Corrective Planning?
- What is Mechanical Integrity and what are the requirements of an MI program?
- Reliability Lessons from the Aircraft Industry
- Why is my kitting process not working?
- Integrating Reliability into an Asset Integrity Dashboard
- How complex should maintenance procedures be?
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: the Key to Reliability Excellence
- What’s in a name?
- What Drives Asset Life Cycle Costs?
- All Maintenance Needs is TLC (Time, Labor & Control)
- Cycle Counting for Storerooms
- Enterprise Change Management
- Maintenance Supervisor Coaching
- Maintenance Work Planning: 5 Elements to Consider
- Meeting Increased Market Demand Through Reliability Excellence
- Operations-led Reliability
- Reliability Engineering Certification
- Risk-Based Asset Management Implementation Model: Phase 1 "Classify"
- Risk-Based Asset Management Implementation Model: Phase 3 "Control"
- The Importance of Culture Change in Work Management and Reliability
- Using Kitting for Maintenance Repairs
- Four Reliability Excellence Competencies
- ISO 55000 Asset Management System
- ISO 55000 IAM ETP
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Course Preview
- A Global Leader in Truck Manufacturing Steers Work Management to World-Class Levels
- A Metallurgical Coke Producer Addresses Financial Challenges with Reliability Excellence
- Alumina Refinery Drives Continuous Improvement with Reliability Excellence
- Chemical Processing Plant Uses Asset Management Best Practices to Build Total Process Reliability
- Hot Stuff! Heating Up Reliability at AltaSteel
- Minnkota Power Cooperative Improves Work Management, Planning and Scheduling with Life Cycle Engineering
- Power Plant Embraces Reliability to Improve Performance and Mitigate Aging Workforce Issues
- The Swagelok Reliability Journey Includes an Important Role for Reliability Engineers
- United States Sugar Corporation Improves its Operating Margin With Reliability Excellence
- Reducing Asset Life Cycle Cost by Designing for Reliability
- ISO 55000: Asset Management System
- Leadership for Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- Leading People
- Lean Maintenance
- Maintenance Management Skills
- Maintenance Planning & Materials Management
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Planning for Shutdowns and Outages
- Reliability and Operations Excellence
- Reliability Engineering Excellence
- Reliability Excellence for Managers
- Reliability Excellence Fundamentals
- Risk-Based Asset Management
- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals Body of Knowledge Guided Study